Wednesday, May 1, 2013

NEW PROJECTS

Here are some items that I just purchased recently.  I got the lamp at goodwill today for $12.50.  I will be redoing the lampshade.  The two boxes on the left I got at Big Lots.  The rooster on the left I got at Hobby Lobby and the other items I purchased on Ebay.  Check back to see where these items will be placed in my home. Most of these will be going in my kitchen.
I got this fabric and trim at Hobby Lobby today.  I will be redoing the lampshades in my kitchen by my sink.  Right now they are red but it clashes with my wall color.  Once I get these done I will be posting the before and after pics.


1 comment :

  1. Great finds! Love roosters - your new lampshade will look terrific. ! I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete