Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Remembering my parents

Today I am remembering my mother.  It was a year ago today that she went to Heaven.  I miss her dearly.  I lost my father back in 1996.  He and I shared the same birthday.  My birthdays don't seem the same without him. I got the share 30 birthdays with him before he passed.  Both of my parents were in their early 40's when I came along so I was glad to at least have my mother around for so long.  She just would have been 91 in May.

I went yesterday to put flowers on their graves since I knew that it would be cold today.  And sure enough it is snowing right now. 


I miss both of them very much.  I wish that we could have had more time together.  Being adopted I could not been given any better parents.   The were the best.  Thank you mom and dad for a great childhood and adulthood.

No comments :

Post a Comment