Sunday, March 2, 2014

Roosters and chickens




I seem to have a problem with roosters and chickens, I can't resist them.  I always find myself being drawn to them in the stores.  Of course I really don't need anymore as I am running out of places to put them.  Here are a few that are in my collection.  I have even more that are not displayed.  Why are they so hard to resist?

I went shopping today and found a few at Home Goods, I almost bought them but I somehow I able to resist.  Maybe it was because the line was too long and I needed to move on to the next store.  Oh well, maybe next time.

Here are the ones that I have in my kitchen.  This is in my pot rack.



 These are above the cabinets.

 On the countertop.
 Above the cabinets.



 On the countertop.


This is in my butler pantry.
These are in my dining room.


A few in my laundry room.

On the mantel.
And of course my two favorites.  One in the entry and the other on the dining room table.




7 comments :

  1. OH I have a rooster fettish too, so of course I adore all of yours, they are fabulous. Gorgeous vignettes. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to have found your blog. Much in common..love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with Roosters, you should see my collection, I clearly need a Rooster intervention, ha! Your vignettes are so beautiful. I love your style and your ROO collection is lovely. Thanks for sharing! ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same disease!! It's an addiction, I guess! You have some gorgeous ones. Great displays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have roosters like I have bunnies! I LOVE all of yours and wish I had the décor to display them. I have one really cool wooden rooster and a rooster plate...both put away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too like roosters, but don't have nearly what you do. I did purchase a rooster calendar that hangs on my kitchen wall that I love. Your collection is amazing! Thank you for sharing this and your Bit of Spring post at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a lovely week! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm drawn to roosters, too, but I have also ran out of places to put them! But I still love them!

    ReplyDelete