Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I love silver

I love silver dishes, pitchers and just about everything that is sterling or silver plate.  Here are a few ways that I have decorated with silver.


Here is a close up of the hutch.  This tea set was my mothers.
Linking with
savvy southern style-wow us wednesday
between naps on the porch-tablescape thursday
french country cottage-feathered nest friday
chic on a shoestring decorating-flaunt it friday
romantic home-show and tell friday
rooted in thyme-simple and sweet fridays
shabby art boutique-shabbilicious friday
common ground-be inspired friday

4 comments :

  1. So beautiful.Love your silver set.Lovely share..Love sujatha..:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love silver too...(and I go back and forth liking it polished and unpolished!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...love that silver service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much decorating one can do with anything silver. It just about goes with anything. Love what you have done with yours Jody. I am visiting from Rooted in Thyme

    ReplyDelete