Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas hutch

This past weekend I got the rest of my Christmas decorating done.  Yes I know that it is kinda of late but I only have Sundays to decorate.  The last area is my hutch in the basement.


Nothing fancy just a little greenery and berries to all my vintage stoneware.  I also added these Santa trays that I recently got.




Now that all of my decorating is finally done I will be changing out the kitchen table once again.

Linking with
Shabby Art Boutique, French Country Cottage, The Shabby Nest, Bacon Time With The Hungry Hypo, Nancherrow, Serenity Now, My Romantic Home, DIY Vintage Chic, Just Us Four, Craftberry Bush, The Charm of Home, Chic on a Shoestring, Pieced Pastimes, 3 Little Greenwoods, Scrapality
Life on Lakeshore Drive, Finding Silver Pennies, DIY Show Off, It's Overflowing, Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, Between Naps on the Porch, I Should be Mopping the Floor, Huckleberry Love
Le Chateau des Fleurs, Elizabeth Joan Designs, Mod Vintage Life, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
A Stroll Thru Life, Cozy Little House, Coastal Charm

21 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous, Jody. What a pretty hutch. The white dishes with the greenery is beautiful. I always enjoy decorating my step-back for the seasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wish I could have this piece upstairs somewhere but there is no room. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous. I love the berries and holly and your Santa trays are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty! Love the Christmas display you put together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "little touches" really add so much to the look of your hutch. You have a real knack for accessorizing and I love how the white dishes and Christmas berries/greenery contrast each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I threw this together in about 10 minutes as I was in a hurry. Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful!!! I can't believe how quickly you put this together...everything is so well placed, you do have the knack!!! Glad to see you have two tureens, I just bought a smaller one and thought I might be going overboard...but no, I'm still in the decorating boat ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have a couple more tureens that are not on the hutch. I have a weakness for them. Have a great day!

      Delete
  6. I love your hutch and it is beautifully decorated for the holidays! I also love your Santa trays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful home!! I discovered you at the Shabbylicious Link Party :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this!! Those trays on the floor are so pretty!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely compliments that you left on my posts. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  9. your melded table and shelving look so pretty with the Christmas décor. I love the festive look you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, your little hutch looks marvelous all dressed up for Christmas.I love your tureens! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Your hutch is gorgeous. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty hutch! Thank you for sharing on Show Me Saturday!

    ReplyDelete