Thursday, February 19, 2015

Living room mantel

I am still trying to figure out how to decorate my mantel in the living room.  Since we got the new furniture I have been toying around with different ideas.  Either I will make it symmetrical like in the picture below that I found on Google images.


Or maybe I should use some lanterns as in this picture that I also found on Google.


Here is what my mantle looks like right now.   The clock and sconces will stay.  I hung the sconces away from the mantel so they wouldn't be in the way if I put tall items there.


I think that I am leaning towards putting some lanterns, pottery and greenery on there so I can incorporate some Spring decorations easily.  With some luck I might even get it done this weekend.

2 comments :

  1. I think I agree with you . I think I would do the lanterns with some greenery also. I am sure that what ever you do it will be beautiful, you have that touch! Have fun playing can't wait to see what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be doing it this weekend since we are going to be dumped on with snow. My hubby decided to close the shop tomorrow since the weather will be bad so now I have even more time to decorate. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete