Thursday, October 8, 2015

Moving is hectic

We moved into our new home this past weekend.  I normally wouldn't share these pictures with anyone but am I the only one that has this mess when moving?



I couldn't bring myself to show anymore rooms that are a mess (which is about every room).    This is the formal living room area which I don't know what I am going to put in here yet so it is now the catch all room.  It will be awhile before I will posting again.  I am hoping to most of this done (except the basement) within a few weeks if all goes well.

3 comments :

  1. Oh, my goodness. I can't even imagine moving again. I can assure you that if we did move (and it would have to be a spectacular house at the lake that would even tempt me) my mess would make yours look organized! I think I need to do some purging. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am purging a lot with this move. Right now I am overwhelmed with the mess in every room. I guess it doesn't help that I work 6 days a week either.

      Delete
  2. Jody,
    Bless your sweet heart, body and soul, dear friend!!!
    Looking forward to seeing the masterpiece you make of this space!!!
    Pace yourself and take breaks, as needed!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete