Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas front porch 2015

Well finally I got the front porch decorated today.  I still need to work on the inside of the house but at least the outside is done.  Next year I will be more organized and will do more decorating on all the other porches that I have.



I tried to hide the large urn in the corner but it is still peeking through the chair.  The old home owners didn't want it and my hubby liked it so we bought it from them.  I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet.


Here is the sitting area on the left side of the door.



Here are some close ups of the swags that I made to go under the porch lights and the window areas of the door.



Now onto decorating the inside.  Next year I would like to put some lights on the front porch.  I just don't have time this year to figure out what I want to do.

Linking with
Life on Lakeshore Drive, Pink When,Rustic & Refined, Tabler Party of Two, Rustic & Refined, Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, Savvy Southern Style, The Bajan Texan, Oh My Heartsie Girl,
Ivy and Elephants, Karens Up on the Hill, Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson, The Happy Housie, A Delightsome Life, Katherines Corner, Posed Perfection, Rooted In Thyme, Northern Nesting




















9 comments :

  1. I love your style. It's impeccable! I try to emulate what you do with layering textures and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cover with a plaid blanket and top with another tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think of something similar by putting a piece of wood on top and covering with a tablecloth. I am also trying to figure out what to do with it for the rest of the year.

      Delete
  3. You have been very busy and it shows! I love plaid and everything looks so festive. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jann. Plaid is my favorite color. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  4. Hi. We shared your gorgeous front porch decor as part of a Christmas round-up on our blog. Very nice job!
    http://twochicksandamom.blogspot.com/2015/12/cute-christmas-round-up.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know and have a Merry Christmas!

      Delete