Friday, June 3, 2016

I'm dreaming of a front porch

Lately I seem to have about a million projects going on and not one of them is completed.  We finally had the painters show up today and get started on painting the second story.  I am hoping to get part of my porch done this weekend.  I have this big empty space on the front part that I would like to put some rockers in.





I am going to be doing something with paint and greenery to the big pot on the left corner.  Please ignore the dirt area in the next picture.  I am removing some of the bushes to make way for flowers.









I ordered two rockers and an end table to put in this space.  Of course it is going to take about 3 weeks to get them.   Here is what I picked out.  I can't wait until they arrive.  I have a wrap around porch so I will have to work on the other two sides for now.

I will be posting some more pictures this weekend (hopefully) of the porches.  I am also hoping that we can get the kitchen pantry cabinets done this weekend also.

1 comment :

  1. I like your ideas. Thanks for sharing the pictures. The new setting is too good. Keep up the good work. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete