Saturday, October 29, 2016

Last Fall tablescape

Today I did my last Fall tablescape.  I need to get my tables ready for Thanksgiving next and of course I am already planning for Christmas.  It has been pretty warm here this October so I am having a hard time thinking about Christmas.  Normally here in Colorado it is snowing on Halloween.  Now back to the table.


I have these adorable chickadee Fall plates that I have been dying to use.  I love the little bit of plaid on the side.


I kept the centerpiece simple.  I painted a bird that I already had to look like a chickadee and but him on top of the pumpkin.





Now here is some Fall foliage from my yard.  We don't have too many leafy trees.  Most of our trees are evergreens.





Linking with
Life on Lakeshore Drive, Life and Linda, Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, Finding Silver Pennies, My Soulful Home, Julie's Creative Lifestyle, Stonegable, A Stroll Thru Life, My Uncommom Slice of Suburbia, Our Home Away From Home, Coastal Charm, I Should be Mopping the Floor, Savvy Southern Style, A Delightsome Life, Oh My Heartsie Girl, DIY by Design, Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson, Posed Perfection, Katherine's Corner, 21 Rosemary lane, Between Naps on the Porch, Decor to Adore, Mila's Little Things, Rooted in Thyme, Imparting Grace, French Country Cottage, Shabby Art Boutique, Life with Lorelai, Pieced Pastimes, Scrapality

22 comments :

  1. Oh, I love those chickadee plates! And how wonderfully you've created your tablescape around them! The centerpiece is perfect and such talent (and thriftiness) to paint a birdie to look like a chickadee. Your landscape pics are pretty - we too have mostly evergreens around here which are so nice with a fresh snowfall...hasn't happened here yet either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori. I agree that the evergreens go nicely with the snow. We have been having a pretty warm Fall here this year.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jody, Your tablescape is lovely! It has been such a wonderful month of great weather-I'm hoping it stays like this until December. Your colors are similar to ours up north~my burning bushes are finally popping with red, my Japanese Maple is brilliant red and many of the trees have shed their leaves. Got to love it here.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Noreen. A lot of the trees in our neighborhood have lost their leaves and some are just starting to change. I too hope it doesn't snow until December.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful table - what a good idea to place an acorn on each place setting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've captured those beautiful fall colors right on your table!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty table! I'd love to know more about those gorgeous acorns that are sitting on the plates. Your photos are beautiful, too. It's been equally warm here in Nebraska this season ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie. The acorns are ornaments that I got at Pier 1 when they had their after Christmas sale last year. We are finally starting to cool down a little bit here when temps in the high 60's and 70's.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful Fall table. The acorns are a nice touch. You have captured the true beauty of Fall. Thanks for sharing at DI&DI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the chickadee dishes Jody! The table is simplistic beauty as is your fall foliage. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is all so pretty. I love the fall colors and beautiful trees.

    Thank you for sharing this with us on the #HomeMattersParty. We hope to see you again when we open our doors on Friday at 12 AM EST.

    ReplyDelete
  9. isn't autumn beautiful! Outside and inside..like your beautiful table..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so pretty; love your dishes!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a very pretty tablescape. I love your handpainted chickadee! Thank you for linking up your post at the #HomeMattersParty. We hope to have you join us again, the door is open Friday at midnight EST.

    ReplyDelete