Sunday, November 13, 2016

french country hutch redo

This weekend I decided to tackle my hutch.  It isn't really a true hutch as the top and bottom don't match.  I was wanting to get this done before I start decorating for Christmas since it is next to the tree.  So here it is.  I think it turned out pretty good.


The bottom is different than it was before.  This is another sofa table that was a little smaller then the other one that I used.   I think this one works better with the top piece.  I was in such a hurry to get this painted I forgot to take before pictures.  Here is a picture of the hutch the last time I decorated it for Christmas.  You can see that the bottom table is different and I also painted the inside of the top a lighter color.  It was a dark mocha color before.


I finally found a picture of the sofa table before I painted it.  It is from 6 years ago with my late little Toby dog under it.  He always liked to hide there thinking I couldn't see him.  I miss the little guy.

You can see that it was kinda of an ugly color.  I never liked it but my husband did so I compromised.  Now I need to get it ready for Christmas.  I better get started on fluffing the tree now.

Linking with
Between Naps on the Porch

1 comment :