Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Home Tour

I have finally gotten around to posting my Christmas Home Tour.  I say better late than never.  Let's start with the front porch.
As you come up to my front porch you are welcomed by the urns and lanterns.


Off to the right of the door is my bench.


Please step on up to my front door.


 As you enter my home you are welcomed by my foyer.  Straight ahead is the staircase with  my bench.


To the left is my fun Santa display.


To the right is my entry table with some Santa boots.


I added greenery on the staircase railing.  I added the berries and decorations to the garland after I put it up.  It is hard to get a good picture of my stairs with the column blocking the view.  I turned the lights on the garland for these pictures.






I like to decorate this chair that I have by my china cabinet.



Nutcrackers are in the dining room.




The kitchen is more whimsical.




The family room fireplace went more elegant.



The tree is in the formal living room since that room is vaulted.




Thank you for stopping by and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

Linking with
Between Naps on the Porch

8 comments :

  1. Christmas greetings to you Jody, Love seeing your home-it is delightful. Thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas. Every spot is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your creative, festive talents with us. I enjoyed your tour very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home looks so wonderfully decorated! You have such a knack for putting together very eye-pleasing vignettes. I especially like the last pic with your white dishes and the pops of red and green with them. And the suitcases with the greenery, beads and Merry Christmas plate is a gorgeous display. Your staircase is fantastic and your garland accents in just the right way. Wishing you a VERY Merry Christmas Jody!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori. All of your decorations are gorgeous. I love how you did your house this year. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas Jody, your home looks stunning, so many creative and beautiful vignettes and decorations!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete