Saturday, February 18, 2017

Spring Wreath

With the weather being unusually warm this winter in Colorado today gave me Spring Fever.  I pulled out my greenery wreath and added some Spring color to it.  Later on I will be adding some Easter decorations to it.



I like to wait until March to get the porch decorated.  Right now I need to get a few more things organized inside before I get started with my Spring decorating.  I just felt the need to do a little something today.

Linking with
Dwellings The Heart of Your Home, Julie's Creative Lifestyle, Coastal Charm, Between Naps on the Porch, A Stroll Thru Life, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Stonegable, Celebrate and Decorate, Savvy Southern Style, DIY by Design, Beyond the Picket Fence, A Delightsome Life, Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson, 21 Rosemary Lane, Imparting Grace, Life with Lorelai, DIY Vintage Chic, Scrapality, Pieced Pastimes, Life on Lakeshore Drive, Finding Silver Pennies, Rustic & Refined, Oh My Heartsie Girl

21 comments :

  1. I so need a wreath of green...to add things for the seasons...That's on my shopping list. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. It does come in handy. I like to add sunflowers to it for Summer.

      Delete
  2. I have that bug also....to get on with the Spring decorating! I keep walking by my winter décor and saying I need to put it away. I love your wreath. Nice and big and just enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. A beautiful way to welcome spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...where could I find a wreath such as this? New here, but Hi from Boulder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought this online from grandinroad. I saw a smaller version at Marshall's yesterday. I actually added more greenery to make it look a little larger. It's a great base for adding flowers for the seasons.

      Delete
  5. This is such a pretty spring wreath. Thanks for sharing it at C&C with J&J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO pretty! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as is, nothing else is needed! So pretty.
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and very spring-y! I love the touches of soft colors over the greenery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty spring wreath! Love your idea of having a green wreath and adding items and flowers that relate to the current season - clever! Well done! Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful way to welcome guests into your home. Our brief flash of spring weather is over and it's back to cold temps and snow. Thank you for sharing with us at Celebrate Your Story, and I hope you’re having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We are back to snow and cold also. I think that we got about 5 inches at our house the other day.

      Delete
  11. Beautiful wreath Jody! I'm looking forward to planting some spring color for my porch come March as well. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's beautiful! I love that you're starting with using it as a spring wreath and then adding Easter decor...that way you can display the same wreath for a longer period of time. So smart:) Thanks for sharing at the Home Matters Link Party! #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete