Thursday, May 18, 2017

Another snow day

I woke up this morning to snow.  Yesterday the forecast was for snow starting Thursday night not Wednesday night.  Now I am afraid we will be getting more than a foot of snow.  Right now the snow is falling in big heavy wet flakes.  I hope that I don't lose any trees this time.  I have been shaking the snow off but I have to get to work soon. 



The rule of thumb here in Colorado is to wait to plant after Mother's Day.  This is what happens sometimes after Mother's Day.  I bought a bunch of annuals but I haven't planted them yet.  It is suppose to snow through Friday with the weekend being warmer.  The next two days are going to be in the 40's.  I didn't think I would be wearing sweaters and snow boots this time of the year.

3 comments :

  1. Hi Jody, I just took a picture of our yard and it looks just like yours. I would have settled for the rain; although the snow is pretty with huge flakes, I really wish it would leave until next November.
    Stay warm.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It snowed, rained and sleeted here yesterday. We probably got around 6 inches at our house. At least the roads are clear. I hope this all melts this weekend. I am wanting to get my annuals planted in pots.

      Delete
  2. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete