Monday, July 3, 2017

Patriotic Front Porch

I am finally getting a post done on my Patriotic front porch.   Hey better late then never I say.  I have just been so busy working on other projects around the house I never have gotten around to getting the porch done.  I actually got it done this past Saturday but left my camera at the shop and I just didn't feeling like driving over to get it.


I made the Uncle Sam bunny, the firecrackers and the chicken.  I used to cut out wood shapes and paint them for a profit.  I used to do lots of craft shows.  Sometimes I miss doing that.  I am thinking about doing the crafts again but only for me.



 Some pictures of the porch from different angles.




Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Fourth of July!!!

Linking with
Celebrate and Decorate
StoneGable
Savvy Southern Style 
Beyond the Picket Fence 
A Delightsome Life 
21 Rosemary Lane 
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson 
Imparting Grace 
French Country Cottage
The Charm of Home
Katherine's Corner 
Life with Lorelai
Shoestring Elegance
Shabby Art Boutique
Chic on a Shoestring
Pieced Pastimes
Scrapality
Life on Lakeshore Drive
My Soulful Home
Finding silver Pennies
Rustic & Refined
Julie's Creative Lifestyle
Between Naps on the Porch
Coastal Charm
Dwellings The Heart of Your Home
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2017/07/382nd-inspire-me-tuesday.html

7 comments :

  1. Your patriotic porch setting looks like the perfect spot to watch a neighborhood 4th of July parade. Hope you had a festive 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flag pillows are awesome! Thanks for sharing at Dishing It & Digging It! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how pretty you decorated your porch. Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun. I love the chalkboard and lantern! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete