Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Bits of Fall in the family room

Today I am sharing a few areas of the family room that I have added some Fall touches to.  First up is my Antiques box that I have on the fireplace hearth.  I just added some flowers, berries and a few pumpkins.



I just added a white pumpkin and some glass bead garland to the boxes next to the fireplace.




The table next to the fireplace I just added some small pumpkins and greenery to the items already there.




I changed out the decor in my tray on the coffee table.  I added a lantern shaped like a pumpkin, greenery, berries and two more pumpkins.





The entertainment center just got some pumpkins and fall leaves added to the top.



Linking with
Pieced Pastimes
Scrapality
Life on Lakeshore Drive
My Soulful Home
Finding Silver Pennies 
Rustic & Refined 
Dwellings The Heart of Your Home
Julie's Creative Lifestyle
Between Naps on the Porch
Our Home Away From Home
A Stroll Thru Life
 StoneGable
Celebrate and Decorate
Oh My Heartsie Girl
Savvy Southern Style
DIY by Design
A Delightsome Life
21 Rosemary Lane
Imparting Grace
Katherine's Corner
French Country Cottage
The Charm of Home
Shabby Art Boutique
Life with Lorelai
Shoestring Elegance
The Painted Hinge

8 comments :

  1. I like all your fall decorating. I love how how the tray turned out. The entertainment unit looks wonderful- I like the rooster mixed with the fall deco!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz. He is one of my favorite roosters. I left him up there since he blended with the Fall colors.

      Delete
  2. Saw this on the Imparting Grace link party. Everything is so beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this time of the year and your fall touches are so pretty!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your Fall decorations! Thanks so much for sharing with me again at shoestring Elegance's What to do Weekends party! Pinned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely fall decorating Jody. Thanks for linking up at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week.

    ReplyDelete