Sunday, December 17, 2017

Plaid and Santa Tablescape

Here is my last Christmas tablescape in the kitchen this year.  I need to start planning for my New Years table.   I used a plaid tablecloth with my white chargers, plaid dinner plates and my 3-D Santa plates.


I used my Santa boots for a simple centerpiece.  I paired my Merry Christmas napkins with some solid red ones and placed them in each glass.


I love these Santa plates.  I also have some that is a Santa with a reindeer that are also 3-D.



The tablecloth is almost the same plaid pattern as the plates.  I was going to use some plaid napkins but I stopped myself.  Sometimes you can use too much plaid.  I removed the skates from the chandelier as they were hanging down into the boot centerpiece.


Linking with
Between Naps on the Porch

4 comments :

  1. Pięknie bajkowo :) wspaniałe dekoracje :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plaid plates and the salad Santas too. Lovely C'mas table.
    Merry Christmas to you.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very fun table, perfect for the season.

    ReplyDelete