Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Wine cork project almost done

Today I am sharing my progress on the wine cork wall that I am doing in my basement.  This past weekend makes it five days that I have worked on it.  Here is how it looks right now.




I could have gotten it done but on Saturday I cut my left thumb with the utility knife not once but twice.  It was hurting so bad I had to stop for the day.  I was very limited on Sunday as the thumb was still hurting and I was trying to be very careful not to cut anymore fingers.  At least I didn't burn my fingers from the glue gun.

Here is how this project has progressed.  This is how it looked before I started.




Stage 1-one day of working


Stage 2-two days of working


Stage 3-this past weekend


I should be able to wrap this up this coming weekend as long as there are no mishaps.  I am a natural born klutz so we'll see how it goes.   I have always said that I can trip on my own shadow.  It is by the grace of God that I have never been seriously injured. I am so ready to get this done and get on with my next project.

No comments :

Post a Comment