Thursday, March 1, 2018

My Newest Find at Goodwill

I have been having a hard time finding decor with warm colors lately.  It is even hard to find at the thrift stores.  Yesterday I went to one of the Goodwill's in my area and came across these vases.  They go perfectly with my decor in my family room and will be great for Fall also.


They are 14 inches tall and very heavy.  The best part is the price,  $8.99 each.  It would have been great if they were half off that day but no such luck.  They are still a great price for their size.



Today when I was going into the study I saw this.  Can you see it?


My little Toby dog is all curled up in my throw.  He is the exact color of the throw.  Now that is some camouflage.


2 comments :

  1. Great finds. Your doggie blends in with the throw. :):) Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete